Advanced Interior Detailing 203
Waxit Car Care- SKU:
Held on the 24/4/2020 starting at 9.00am at Concours Detailing Centre (2/27 Moore Road, Airport West, 3042).
CDC is just a seven-minute drive from Melbourne airport!
- Cost: $250 (All attendants will also receive a $50 Online Gift Card upon the completion of the course)
- Duration: This course is delivered over approximately 4-5 hours
- Class Size: Maximum of 4 students
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at individuals with the desire to gain a better insight and a hands-on learning experience into the products, equipment, and methods used by industry leading professionals to detail car interiors. Advanced Interior Detailing is a class for enthusiasts and professional detailers, focusing on achieving professional quality levels of interior detailing whilst working efficiently.
The Purpose of this Class
Interior detailing can be one of the most time consuming and frustrating areas of automotive detailing. Advanced Interior detailing 203 was created to guide the students through very specific procedures from dry cleaning to wet cleaning using both basic tools and products as well as more advanced industrial equipment. Having the best equipment in your hands only renders the best results when you have the proper guidance and understanding of the specific trims you are treating and the surface contamination you are eliminating. In addition, participants will also be exposed to interior dressings, protectants and the latest interior coatings.
Our Teaching Objective
This course is designed to provide participants with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills of the advanced procedures, equipment, and products involved with high quality automotive interior detailing. Attendants will be exposed to various interior cleaning equipment such as hot water extractors, steamers, pneumatic cleaning air tools, commercial grade vacuums and more. In addition, participants will be tutored in knowing how to tackle heavily soiled interiors and address situations such as sand, pet hair and certain stains and marks affecting car interiors
This course is delivered in several modules consisting of include Inspection, Assessment, Preparation and Planning, Dry Cleaning, Wet Cleaning, Dressing, Protecting and Finishing. Each module of this course will contain several parts and activities in which participants are expected to participate and ask questions.
- Understanding the importance of working safely with adequate personal protection
- Understanding the products and equipment used in advanced interior detailing
- Understanding the methods and techniques used in advanced interior detailing
- Understanding how to assess a vehicle’s interior and how to appropriately proceed
- Understanding the various materials and surfaces found in an interior and how to best address them
- Understanding the various contaminants affecting interiors and how to best address them
- Understanding the importance of working in the least aggressive manner and minimising potential damage
- Understanding interior dressings, protectants and coatings
- Understanding how to assess your results and the importance of quality and consistency throughout
- Please notify us at least 14 days prior to the course date if you wish to reschedule or cancel. If you are unable to give us 14 days notice, we won't be able to issue a refund.