Auto Finesse Dressle
Auto Finesse- SKU:
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
Dressle is a unique water-based plastic dressing that will leave your plastics, trims and engine bay looking better than new.
Dressle is a versatile all-purpose dressing for exterior and interior plastics and trim. This water-based solution can be sprayed directly onto the surface or applied via an applicator/cloth depending on the area you are working on, and personal preference.
This versatile dressing is great for hard to reach areas such as wheel wells and engine bays due to its spray on application and its quick cure.
Dressle is also a great product to enhance the appearance of the cockpit of your vehicle, as it dries to a non-sticky or greasy finish, it leaves a pleasant and natural sheen. The UV inhibitors help prevent interior surfaces from fading, and keeps a deep rich finish to your interior plastic and vinyl trim, it contains no waxes, oils, or petroleum distillates.
Available in 500mL.
- Water based (no waxes, silicone's or oils).
- UV Inhibitors to protect from fading
- Suitable for interior, exterior and engine bay plastics/trims
- Apply via applicator or cloth
- Engine Bays:
- Clean and dry your engine bay first, then liberally spray Dressle over all of your plastic components (you can also coated painted and metal surfaces)
- Leave Dressle dry for approximately 4-6 hours
- Wipe up any excess solution after this curing time
- Interior Plastic, Vinyl and Rubber:
- Apply 1-3 spritz of Dressle onto a microfiber or applicator and wipe onto the surface
- Once the solution has cured, wipe off any excess residue
- Exterior Trim:
- Apply 3-4 spritz of Dressle to a microfiber towel or applicator
- Work the product into the surface and leave cure
- If patching occurs, add another coat
- After the coat is cured, wipe off any excess residue