CarPro PERL 50/500/1ltr
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
CarPro Perl is a versatile water based product that provides a superior dressing for tyres, and can also be used as a plastic, engine, rubber and interior dressing.
PERL has no chemical solvents which can cause damage to tires; furthermore PERL contains high degree UV protecting to keep the surface from yellowing, cracking and sun damage fading. PERL will stop leather from cracking and protect from dirt and stains penetrate the surface.
Treated surfaces require less cleaning and will remain in like-new condition. It restores the original finish to vinyl, rubber, plastic, acrylic, and leather. PERL provides excellent protection and lasts up to three months!
- UV protection - It protects against high grade UV degeneration while maintaining the supple feel and original color of treated surfaces.
- Versatility - Interior Vinyl, Plastics, and Finished Leather / Exterior Plastic and Rubber Trim, Window Seals & Tires / Engine bays
- Price and Value - PERL is sold in a concentrated form, offering tremendous value. Dilute it with water according to the instructions and pour into a spray bottle.
- Appearance - Rich Satin look but not greasy
- Revives dull, faded rubber, plastics, vinyl, acrylic, and leather.
- Water-based and contains no solvents - It will not damage tires or dry out plastic. But once dry it offers a terrific hydrophobic layer repelling water, dirt, and grime.
- Stops leather cracking and protects it from dirt and stains.
- Surfaces treated with PERL will require less cleaning and they will retain their like-new look longer.
(Note- You are welcome to adjust any of the dilutions as you see fit and find many options work very well) Below are some suggestions
- External Plastics: 1 / 1-3 parts water
- Engine: 1 / 1-3 parts water
- Tires & Rubber: Undiluted - 1:1, 2 thin coats with 20 minutes or more between will offer the best looking dark black tires you will find.
- Interior Vinyl and Leather: 1 / 5 Parts water
- Clean the surface from dirt, oil, and dust
- Shake Diluted spray bottle
- Spray onto surface and wipe in evenly
- Wipe off as needed