Autoglym Polar Seal 1L
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
A foaming hydrophobic coating, leaving your car looking great in an easy high gloss finish.
Autoglym's Polar Seal is an easy to use a hydrophobic foaming product that you can use with the Foam cannon to effortlessly wash your vehicle while leaving a great layer of protection on your vehicle.
Available in 1L.
- Before you start, check that the bodywork and wheels are cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
- We recommend starting with a snow foam like Polar Blast to gently loosen dirt, and follow with Polar Wash to remove any dirt or contamination on your paintwork.
- Only a small amount of Polar Seal is required. Pour no more than 40ml (four capfuls) into your foam bottle and then add at least 200ml of water. This should be all the finished solution required to cover your vehicle. There is no benefit in using any more than 40ml as over application can compromise the finish.
- Spray Polar Seal onto the clean, wet vehicle, ensuring all exterior surfaces are covered, although avoid direct application to the windscreen.
- Thoroughly rinse and dry your car to reveal a high-gloss finish that is protected with a hydrophobic coating. The car must be dried with a cloth and not allowed to air dry as water spotting may occur.