DP Cleanse-All Exterior Cleaner
Detailer's Pro Series- SKU:
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
This All Purpose Cleaner works as a bug & tar remover, a wheel cleaner, a tire cleaner, an engine degreaser, a convertible top cleaner, a vinyl & plastic cleaner, and chrome cleaner.
DP Exterior Surface Cleaner can be used full strength or diluted to suit your cleaning task. This strong alkaline cleaner is powerful enough to cut through grease on engines and baked-on brake dust on roughcast aluminum wheels. Tar, sap, and bugs will break down in a matter of seconds so you can wipe your paint clean. In fact, the only exterior surfaces that should not be cleaned by DP Exterior Surface Cleaner are clear surfaces, including plastic lens covers, windows, and the windshield.
A car wash doesn't always cut it. To get the functional parts of your vehicle completely clean “ the engine, the wheels, the wheel wells“ you need the aggressive cleaning power of Detailer's Pro Series Cleanse-All Exterior Cleaner. Gentle agitation allows the cleaner to pull contaminants out of porous or pitted surfaces so they rinse completely clean.Directions:
- If your vehicle has coated, billet, or anodized wheels, simply dilute Detailer's Pro Series Cleanse-All Exterior Cleaner 1:1 with water.
- For all other wheels, tires, and convertible tops, spray the surface with water and then spray it with the cleaner. Agitate the surface with a brush. Rinse surfaces thoroughly with water. Do not allow the cleaner to dry on any surface.
- To remove bugs and tar, spray the spot and wait 30 seconds. Wipe off with a clean towel.
- Clean engine compartment by spraying cleaner onto a cool engine. Agitate with a brush and rinse thoroughly.
- To clean door jambs, chrome, and colored plastic, simply spray and wipe.