DP Poli-Coat Paint Sealant
Detailer's Pro Series- SKU:
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
Note: Changed formula and now branded under
McKees( Same Supplier)
Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant contains the latest technology bonding agents for Polymer based sealants, allowing it to 'Sticks to the Paint so Dirt won't'
If your vehicle's paint is going to withstand the elements, your paint sealant will have to as well. Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant is formulated to outlast and outperform other paint sealants with a revolutionary self-prepping formula. The sealant contains a bonding agent that maximizes the longevity and durability of the polymers. In just one step, Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant forms a tough polymer coating with true staying power.
- Built-in bonding agents
- Improved resistance to Alkaline and acidic cleaners and detergents
- Increased Durability
- Anti Static properties to keep the finish dust free for longer
- High Gloss and Wet look depth
- If your vehicle hasn't been clayed before, use a Detailing Clay to remove any embedded contaminants from the paint.
- Apply DP Poli-Coat Paint Sealant using a foam finishing pad on your dual action polisher.
- Apply the wax in a 2-3 square foot area in a very thin, even coat.
- Once the wax has dried to a light haze, buff the area with a clean Aquatouch Microfiber Towel.
- Continue working section by section until the entire vehicle is protected.
- Use a foam or microfiber applicator to wipe a thin coat of DP Poli-Coat Paint Sealant over one section at a time.
- Allow the sealant to dry to a light haze.
- Buff off the residue using an Aquatouch Microfiber Towel.
- Maintain the gloss between washes with DP Final Gloss Quick Detailer or your favourite Quick Detailer.