Nv Morph | Nova Infused AIO
Nv Car Care- SKU:
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
MORPH is a new revolutionary All-in-one polish that can remove medium-heavy defects, whilst sealing the paintwork in one step with innovative glass coating technology.
NV MORPH is a new style of all-in-one polishes. Traditionally speaking, AIO's always used to utilize waxes or polymer based sealant technology. MORPH is pushing this once again, looking to new glass coating technology for the solution.
MORPH uses a high tech SiO2 based resin, similar to that found in the NOVA glass & spray coatings. These similar NOVA coatings can be used over the top of MORPH to strengthen their bonds and increase gloss levels even further.
MORPH is able to level medium-heavy defects on all paint systems and has an easy wipe off which can be greatly beneficial on stickier, softer paint systems. MORPH can also slightly fill some minor haze as well.
Morph will last up to 6 months and greatly enhance the gloss on the surface, whilst instilling an innovative SiO2 layer onto the surface that will drastically improve protection - repelling all water/contaminants that try and adhere to the surface.
- High Gloss Finish
- Easy and Simple to use
- Up to 6 months of Durability
- Compatible to use before Nova Coatings
- Lake Country HDO Orange (most popular)
- Shine Mate Blue or Orange Pad
- Scholl Concepts Blue or Purple Spider Pad
- MORPH also has the ability to almost one-step a car when used with a little bit more aggressive pad, as it can finish down so well. You can try this with a Lake Country HDO Blue or a Shine Mate Yellow for example.