Pinnacle Souveran Liquid Wax
Pinnacle Natural Brilliance- SKU:
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
Liquid Souveran Wax achieves the Pinnacle of paint perfection with a Polycharger-enriched formula. Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax is the only liquid carnauba wax to come close to the shine of Pinnacle Souveran Carnauba Paste Wax.
With an amazing blend of carnauba and liquid Polycharger polymers, Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax achieves the deep, wet gloss of a paste wax in a long-lasting, easy-to-apply, liquid formula. Now Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax is pre-boosted with Polycharger! No mixing is necessary.
The addition of Polycharger promotes maximum bonding of the polymers so the wax shines brighter, lasts longer, and protects better. You'll see incredible depth, richness, and vibrant color that lasts and lasts. Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax offers excellent paint protection in any environment. The product was developed and field tested in South Florida, where intense heat and humidity can chase away lesser products. Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax has proven itself to be highly UV resistant and, thanks to the Polycharged polymers, it stands up to the humidity without breaking a sweat. The wax repels water and forms a barrier between the paint and airborne contaminants. Pinnnacle Liquid Souveran has no cleaning properties.
For the best results, use Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion before you apply Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax. Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion is a nonabrasive cleanser that removes impurities and enhances the paint's gloss. Once you apply Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax, the paint looks clear, clean, and brilliantly glossy Give your vehicle the look and feel of carnauba in an easy-to-use liquid formula. Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax combines the most real carnauba wax available in a liquid wax plus incredible Polycharger polymers to give you the ultimate combination of gloss, paint protection, and convenience.
- Shake well. Liquid SouverÃ¤n wipes on easily using a dry, foam, wax applicator but we found a trick that makes application even faster.
- Mist the foam applicator first with a quick detail spray like Pinnacle Crystal Mist. It doesn't take much lubricant to make a difference.
- Apply by hand using a polyfoam applicator.
- Very important- Apply a VERY thin coat! Apply a five cent size amount of wax on the applicator and wipe a thin coat of wax on the surface. The beauty of this UPDATED & IMPROVED FORMULA is that you can do sections or the whole vehicle at once.
- Work on a cool surface, out of direct sunlight.
- Allow the wax to dry to a light haze and buff off using a clean, soft Microfibre Polishing Cloth
Don't hesitate to apply this wax with a machine.
- Use a Blue, Red or Gold CCS 6.5 inch Flat pad with your Random Orbital Polisher.
- Set the speed between 1 and 2.
- Work in a back and forth, then up and down motion.
- There's no need to apply pressure.
- Buff off using a microfibre towel. Note: Multiple coats deepen the glossy, wet, 3-Dimensional look.
- If you choose to apply a 2nd or 3rd coat, wait 24 hours in between applications.
- Also, wait a day to wash after waxing.