Swissvax Nitro Wax 200ml
Swissvax Waxes- SKU:
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
Swissvax Nitro Wax
Swissvax Nitro is wax that is used on paints that have a nitrocellulose lacquer type, cars these days use a two-pack, (base coat and clear coat) paint. This wax is intended for the older generation of cars, the classics. It is blended with approx 30% brazillian grade one carnauba wax. Many older classic cars, which still have their original paintwork, need a wax that prevents the common problem of chalking after the vehicle is washed, this is a great solution
To get the most from your Swissvax Wax investment we recommend the following:
- Prepare the paintwork first by Claying the car, if you do not have a clay bar we recommend the Concours Clay Bar. Then use Swissvax Cleaner Fluid
- Using a foam applicator pad, we recommend the Swissvax Wax Applicator, apply the wax sparingly little pressure should be used.
- Let the product haze for 10 - 15 minutes for maximum results.
- Buff off with a Aquatouch Ultra Soft Cloth.
- If possible leave the car in the sun for 2-3 hours as this lets the wax bond to the car and brings out a deeper gloss
- Check Product Description for when to reapply the wax, the clay and cleaner fluid steps should only be done every 6 to 8 months.
- Wash the car, for best results use Swissvax Car Bath and replenish the shine with Swissvax Quick Finish.