Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant
Wolfgang Concours Series- SKU:
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 is the one product the entire Wolfgang line is built from!
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 features fortified polymer technology.Wolfgang's German Super Polymers are fortified with more dirt-repelling power to keep your vehicle cleaner and shinier, longer. The enhanced super polymers have an amazing anti-static property that repels water, oil, dust, and road grime to provide unsurpassed paint protection. Your vehicle stays cleaner because foreign molecules literally slide off the clear polymer coating. Super polymers bond easily to automotive paint and form an extensive cross-linked polymer network.
This clear shield eliminates surface tension so contaminants have no foothold on your vehicle. The look of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 is similar to the shine of a carnauba wax but with a slicker, wetter surface gloss. The paint looks like a clear glossy coating was just poured over it. The paint ripples with reflections and light bounces off every angle and curve. The crystal-like structure of the German Super Polymers yields an incredible, vivid shine - not a sterile, surface shine. Any color is enhanced by Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 replicates the best qualities of carnauba wax; slickness and shine; but it has more than double the longevity of the average carnauba wax.
Just a few drops will produce a show-stealing shine that withstands the elements, ultraviolet rays, infrared radiation, salt water, and environmental pollutants and armors your paint for months. Plus, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 is an excellent value. A little goes a long way.
Tech Note: Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 is a water-based, oxygen activated paint sealant. After buffing off the sealant, the remaining coating needs to cure for 12 hours in dry conditions to fully bond to the paint. Exposure to moisture during this time will drown the polymers. For the best results, allow 12 hours of curing time.
- Wash your vehicle using Wolfgang Auto Bathe or your favorite shampoo.
- Dry completely.
- For the best results, use a paint cleanser like Wolfgang Pre-Wax Polish Enhancer to remove mild imperfections and wax build-up.
- Apply Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 over the entire vehicle either by hand or with a machine.
- If applying by hand, use a Concours foam applicator or Ultra Fine Lake Country Applicator.
If applying by machine, use a Blue finessing or Red Ultra Fine Pad.
- Using a dual action polisher, set the maximum speed to 2-3 depending on the power of the polisher, and work in overlapping sections until the entire vehicle is covered. Apply a very thin, even coat. Once the vehicle is covered, wait 30-45 minutes before buffing. This product is moisture-sensitive. In order to achieve a slick, durable finish, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 must cure for at least 12 hours before being exposed to moisture. Do not apply sealant before dusk because dew will interfere with the adhesion to the paint. Park your vehicle in a garage or under a shelter while it is curing, if possible. Tip: If you like the layered look, first lay down a coat of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0. After it cures, apply a coat of Wolfgang Fuzion Estate Wax or your favourite wax to enjoy the benefits of both carnauba wax and polymers.