Zaino Z7 - Show Car Wash
A unique washing solution designed to give your paint a deep clean without any harsh detergents. Rinses easily, and restores gloss after every wash.
Z-7 Show Car Wash has a concentrated blend of cleaners, conditioners, and our famous Show Car Polish ingredients that clean and enhance the gloss of painted surfaces. Z-7 Show Car Wash gently cleans your car without using harsh detergents, alkaline or acids. Plus, our special water-based lubricants buffer the paint to prevent scratching and reduce the risk of swirl marks, even on black and red cars.
Our unique formula produces loads of suds, even in hard water conditions. And, the suds last and last. With Z-7 Show Car Wash, you won't have flat wash water before you're finished washing your car.
To keep your car looking its best, Z-7 Show Car Wash includes Ultra-Gard UV(40), to renew protection from the sun's harmful rays, and several polymer ingredients from our Show Car Polish systems. You will love the results.
- Mix one cap full of Z-7 Show Car Wash per 4 litres of water in a clean wash bucket.
- Make sure your car is cool. If possible, work in the shade. A hot surface causes the wash and rinse water to evaporate too quickly, increasing the likelihood of water spotting.
- Start by thoroughly wetting the car's finish with a medium spray of water to remove loose grit and surface dirt. One trick is to park on a slight incline. his allows rinse water to run off moldings, trim, and recessed areas better.
- Use a clean Microfiber Wash Mitt such as the CLOUDBURST
- Start washing from the top down and rinse the car often. Frequent rinsing is important if you are washing on a warm day. Do not allow the soapy water to dry on your paint.
- Use a final rinse of free-flowing water (nozzle off the hose) allowing the water to sheet off the car.
- One 16 ounce bottle of Z-7 Show Car Wash will wash approximately 12 mid-size cars.