Collinite 476 Paste Wax
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
Super Durable results from an easy to Paste Wax from Collinite leaving your vehicle looking glossy and protected!
If you enjoy the application and appearance of a carnauba wax but want the durability more typical of a sealant, Collinite Paste Wax #476 is the best of both worlds. #476 is a thick carnauba wax packaged in a tin can, reminiscent of the paste waxes of 40 years ago. Likewise, it has the look and consistency you would expect from a high quality car wax: a thick paste that gives the impression of tough, durable protection, and it should because #476 will last through an entire year of rain, snow, and sun. Collinite #476 is a popular choice for winter paint protection.
For the best results, use a detailing Clay to remove contaminants from the surface and paint cleaner to prepare the surface prior applying #476.
- Great Durable performance for months, not weeks
- Awesome protection against everyday weather, rain hail or shine
We recommend applying by machine to achieve the necessary thin coat.
- Lightly dampen a finishing pad with water.
- Use a putty knife or finger to spread a small amount of wax onto the pad.
- Spread the wax over one panel at a speed of 1 on a Random Orbital.
- For easiest removal, apply the wax and then remove it, before it drys, panel by panel, with a Microfibre Towel like BREEZE or 4SEASONS.