Collinite 476 Paste Wax
Super Durable results from an easy to Paste Wax from Collinite leaving your vehicle looking glossy and protected!
If you enjoy the application and appearance of a carnauba wax but want the durability more typical of a sealant, Collinite Paste Wax #476 is the best of both worlds. #476 is a thick carnauba wax packaged in a tin can, reminiscent of the paste waxes of 40 years ago. Likewise, it has the look and consistency you would expect from a high quality car wax: a thick paste that gives the impression of tough, durable protection, and it should because #476 will last through an entire year of rain, snow, and sun. Collinite #476 is a popular choice for winter paint protection.
For the best results, use a detailing Clay to remove contaminants from the surface and paint cleaner to prepare the surface prior applying #476.
- Great Durable performance for months, not weeks
- Awesome protection against everyday weather, rain hail or shine
We recommend applying by machine to achieve the necessary thin coat.
- Lightly dampen a finishing pad with water.
- Use a putty knife or finger to spread a small amount of wax onto the pad.
- Spread the wax over one panel at a speed of 1 on a Random Orbital.
- For easiest removal, apply the wax and then remove it, before it drys, panel by panel, with a Microfibre Towel like BREEZE or 4SEASONS.