Random Orbital Clinic 102
Waxit Car Care- SKU:
The course will commence on the 19/06/2021. The courses will start at 9.00am at Concours Detailing Centre (2/27 Moore Road, Airport West, 3042).
CDC is just a seven-minute drive from Melbourne airport!
- Cost: $120.00 (All attendants will also receive a coupon for 10% off Shine Mate Machine Kits upon the completion of the course)
- Duration: This course is delivered over approximately 3-4 hours
- Class Size: Maximum of 6 students
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at beginners to intermediates with little to basic experience in machine car polishing, but with the desire to learn hands-on machine polishing by detailing industry professionals
The Purpose of this Class
It is completely understandable to be a little apprehensive when using a machine polisher to correct the paint on your beloved car for the first time. Fear of damaging your car’s paint even further is by far the main reason why so many car lovers shy away from machine car polishing. However, there is no denying that machine polishing car paint is not only far quicker than hand polishing, but also renders far better results. The introduction of random orbital or dual action polishers in the past decade or so has massively changed the way machine polishing can be approached, making the experience far safer and easier than ever before.
Random Orbital Clinic 102 is focused on sharing and exposing the amazing technology of dual action polishers that can allow users to go from never picking up a polisher in their lives to polishing a car panel with fantastic results within just a few hours of guided learning. The most important aspect of machine car polishing or paint correction is getting off on the right foot with the correct foundation of basic techniques and product knowledge to get you started in the right direction.
Whether you’ve never picked up a polisher in your life, or you wish to fine-tune your machine polishing technique and expand your knowledge of compounds, polishes, pads and machines, Random orbital clinic 102 is the perfect class to expose you to the amazing benefits and results than are achievable with machine car polishing.
Our Teaching Objective
This course is designed to provide participants with theoretical and practical knowledge of the basic methods and skills involved in using dual action polishers to correct automotive paint. Those attending will be guided through the proper methods and techniques associated with removing paint defects such as swirls, scratches, water spots, and oxidation, utilising both safe and effective machine polishing techniques. In addition, participants will be exposed to the various compounds, polishes, and pads that are used in conjunction with dual action polishers and guided through their specific applications.
This course is delivered in three primary modules consisting of Surface Preparation and Inspection, Dual Action Machines and Corresponding Products and Basic Machine Polishing Techniques. Each module of this course will contain several parts and activities in which participants are expected to participate and ask questions.
Learning Objectives and Activities
- Understanding the importance of surface preparation
- Learning to identify paint defects with the use of correct lighting
- Understanding and learning how to prepare a vehicle’s paint for correction
- Understanding and learning about dual action polishers
- Gaining knowledge of basic compounds, polishes, and pads
- Building and gaining basic machine polishing techniques and methods
- Learning how to assess machine polishing results and respond to them
- Please notify us at least 14 days prior to the course date if you wish to reschedule or cancel. If you are unable to give us 14 days notice, we won't be able to issue a refund.