Introduction To Detailing 101 (18/08)
Waxit Car Care- SKU:
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
On the 18th of August. Location Airport West, Melbourne. Address will be sent via email.
The perfect course for a beginner to learn the different areas of detailing.
This course is designed to provide participants with theoretical and practical knowledge of the basic methods and procedures involved in correctly detailing a vehicle at its core. Attendants are expected to participate in a hands-on teaching approach to build the students confidence and assist them in learning the fundamentals of automotive detailing.
All attendants will also receive a $30 Gift Card upon the completion of the course.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at beginners with little to no experience in detailing a vehicle, but with the desire to gain a better hands-on understanding and knowledge of the safe and correct practices used by industry professionals.
This course is delivered over four hours (9am -1pm)
6 - 8 students
This course is delivered in three modules; each aligned to the main learning objectives. These modules include Safe Car Washing, Surface Decontamination and Paint Protection. Each module of this course will contain several parts and activities in which participants are encouraged to participate in and ask questions.
- Understanding what detailing at its primary core is
- Understanding how to apply safe yet effective car washing methods
- Understanding the methods and importance of vehicle decontamination
- Understanding the importance of surface preparation
- Understanding the importance of, and learning how to apply paint protection
- Understanding the importance of finishing a vehicle and quality control
- Gaining knowledge of basic detailing products, equipment and their applications