Advanced Detailing 201 (04/12)
Waxit Car Care- SKU:
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
On the 4th of December 2018, held at Concours Detailing Centre (2/27 Moore Road, Airport West, 3042)
A course designed for the enthusiast and professional detailer, that builds on fundamentals learned from Introduction to Detailing 101.
This course is aimed at individuals who have previously completed “Introduction to Detailing 101” or already poses a basic understanding and skill level of the products, equipment and methods used in automotive detailing but wish to further that knowledge and skill set with the aid and guidance of industry professionals in a hands-on learning approach.
Upon completion of this course, each attendant will receive an online $50 Online Coupon.
Please note that this is purely a training session. There will be no products for purchase, however an online coupon is given, and orders can be processed online.
This course is delivered in one day over eight hours (8:30am – 4:30pm)
4 – 6 students
This course is delivered in five modules; each aligned to the main learning objectives. The modules include Engine bay Cleaning and dressing - door jambs - Tyres, Rims, Wheel Wells - Glass and Trims - Paint Enhancement. Each module of this course will contain several parts and activities in which participants are expected to participate in and ask questions.
- Understanding the products and equipment used for advanced detailing
- Understanding the methods and techniques used for advanced detailing
- Understanding the appropriateness of products and methods in each specific case
- Understanding the specific materials, surfaces and areas of a vehicle in relation to detailing
- Understanding the importance of assessing specific areas and components of a vehicle
- Understanding the importance of quality work and results associated with more advanced detailing
- Understanding how to work safely, efficiently and effectively