Coatings and Advanced Paint Protection 204 (05/09)
Waxit Car Care- SKU:
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
On the 5th of September. Location Airport West, Melbourne. Address will be sent via email.
Understand coatings and paint protection on a new level, and learn how to apply different types of protection.
This course is designed to provide participants with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required to apply Nano-based ceramic and glass coatings on automotive paint and various car trims and surfaces.
After completion, attendees will receive a $50 Gift Card
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at individuals who have previously completed the beginners and advanced courses in detailing and paint correction, or already have the base knowledge and skill set in the areas of surface preparation, paint correction and protection. Participants will be guided through the more specific aspects of applying Nano coatings as a means of building on their existing detailing and paint preparation skills and knowledge.
This course is delivered over 4 hours (9am- 1pm)
This course is delivered in four modules; each aligned to the main learning objectives. These modules include Surface Preparation - Understanding Nano Coatings - Coating Application - Maintain Coatings. Each module of this course will contain several parts and activities in which participants are expected to participate in and ask questions.
- Understanding the importance of working safely with adequate personal protection
- Understanding the importance of surface preparation
- Understanding the products and equipment used in applying coatings
- Understanding the methods and techniques used in applying coatings
- Understanding the various environmental factors influencing the application of coatings
- Understanding the importance of specific lighting when applying coatings
- Understanding how to troubleshoot potential issues
- Understanding the importance of consistency, quality checking and assessing results
- Understanding how to care for and maintain coatings