Coatings and Advanced Paint Protection 204
Waxit Car Care- SKU:
Held on the 22/6/2021 starting at 9.00am at Concours Detailing Centre (2/27 Moore Road, Airport West, 3042).
CDC is just a seven-minute drive from Melbourne airport!
- Cost: $200 (All attendants will also receive a $50 Online Gift Card upon the completion of the course)
- Duration: This course is delivered over approximately 3-4 hours
- Class Size: Maximum of 4 students
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at enthusiasts and professional detailers who have previously completed the beginners and advanced courses in detailing and paint correction, or already have the base knowledge and skillset in the areas of surface preparation, paint correction and protection. Participants wishing to learn more about paint protection and coatings will be guided through the more specific aspects of applying Nanocoatings as a means of building on their existing detailing and paint preparation skills and knowledge.
The Purpose of this Class
Every detailing enthusiast and professional knows that most of the hard work and fantastic results related to detailing are achieved during the surface preparation and paint correction stages. However, if all the hard work that’s gone into restoring a vehicle isn’t adequately cared for and protected, then the results just won’t last.
Coatings and Advanced Paint Protection 204 was created to educated participants on the advancements of automotive paint and surface protection products, focusing on the latest technology of Nano or ceramic/glass coatings. The biggest hurdle most newcomers to coatings face is proper application and technique, which this class addresses in a hands-on learning experience.
Our Teaching Objective
This course is designed to provide participants with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required to apply Nano-based ceramic/glass coatings on automotive paint and various car trims and surfaces, as well as provide a greater understanding of automotive paint protection in general.
This course is delivered in several modules including Surface Preparation, Understanding Nano Coatings, Coating Application and Maintaining Coatings. Each module of this course will contain several parts and activities in which participants are expected to participate and ask questions.
- Understanding the importance of working safely with adequate personal protection
- Understanding the importance of surface preparation
- Understanding the products and equipment used in applying Nanocoatings and other paint protection products.
- Understanding the methods and techniques used in applying Nanocoatings
- Understanding the various environmental factors influencing the application of coatings
- Understanding the importance of specific lighting when applying coatings
- Understanding how to troubleshoot potential issues
- Understanding the importance of consistency, quality and assessing results
- Understanding how to care for and maintain Nanocoatings
- Please notify us at least 14 days prior to the course date if you wish to reschedule or cancel. If you are unable to give us 14 days notice, we won't be able to issue a refund.