Authorised Installer Certification Program (30/08 - 31/08)
Waxit Car Care- SKU:
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
Held at Concours Detailing Centre (2/27 Moore Road, Airport West, 3042). The standard course is scheduled for the 30th and 31st of August, starting at 9:00 am each day.
CDC is just a seven-minute drive from Melbourne airport!
- $799.00 for standard individual participants (All attendants will also receive a $200 Online Gift Card upon the completion of the course)
- $2100.00 for private tailored sessions (Each business that attends will receive a $200 Online Gift Card at the end of the training course)
- Duration: This program is delivered over two days 9am-4pm, per day
- Class Size: Maximum of 4 students
Who should attend?
This program is designed for professional detailers who would like to gain access to professional only certified ceramic/glass paint-coatings such as CQuartz Professional, CQuartz Finest Reserve and Nova Pro.
*Please note: This is not a training course, but rather an assessment program in which the detailer/s will display their competent skill level and knowledge in the general area in automotive detailing.
- Attendees must be currently working in the detailing industry
- Attendees must have a registered business or be employed by a registered business
- Attendees must be competent and knowledgeable in the various areas of automotive detailing
About This Program
The AICP is designed to assess the participant’s detailing competence and skill level to determine eligibility and readiness to apply for certification to install Cquartz Professional, and/or Concours Nova Pro grade coating Where gaps are identified, participants will gain theoretical knowledge and practical skills in providing the highest standard of automotive surface preparation and application of the specified professional grade coatings.
How This Program Works
Participants are required to answer questions and complete tasks as a means of assessing their readiness for certification level. The majority of the assessment will be based on the individuals performance in relation to working safely, efficiently and effectively on an actual over a period of two days. During this two day period the participants must display competent skill level and knowledge is the main areas of exterior detailing including surface preparation, paint correction and paint protection and coatings.
If the participants passes the authorised installer assessment, then they will be able to use Cquartz Professional and may be invited to use Concours Nova PRO / CQuartzFinest Reserve depending on their location, business structure/environment and skill level.
This program is designed to be highly interactive. The facilitator will adopt a student-centred, low-tech approach to learning. The facilitator will coach and facilitate participant learning through formal and informal assessment, classroom participation and practical skill application.
This program is delivered in several modules; each module aligned to the main assessment objectives and factors. Each module of this program has several parts and activities. Participants are expected to carry out activities individually.
- Knowledge of the car detailing industry
- Understanding of the level of quality required to be an authorized Nova Pro or Finest installer
- Understanding of the different products, tools and equipment used in professional detailing
- Understanding and skilful application the products and equipment used in vehicle surface preparation
- Understanding and skilful application of the tools and techniques used in paint correction
- Understanding of the different factors affecting ceramic/glass paint coatings
- Understanding of the principles applied in applying and caring for the ceramic/glass coatings
- Knowledge and understanding of working efficiently, effectively, and safely