Authorised Installer Certification Program (6-7th of Sep)
Waxit Car Care- SKU:
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
On September the 6th and 7th. Location Airport West, Melbourne. Address will be sent via email.
A course designed to assess a professional detailer's skill level that will grant access to authorised only coatings from CarPro and Concours.
This program is designed to assess the participant’s detailing competence and skill level to determine eligibility and readiness to apply for certification to install Concours Nova Pro and/or CarPro’s Professional CQuartz and Finest Reserve automotive paint coatings. Where gaps are identified, participants will gain theoretical knowledge and practical skills in providing the highest standard of automotive surface preparation and application of the specified professional grade coatings.
This program can be completed with other students, or privately. Each business that attends will receive a $200 gift card at the end of the training course.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for professional detailers who would like to provide ceramic/glass paint-coating services using professional grade products such as Nova Pro, Cquartz Professional, and CarPro CQuartz Finest Reserve.
This program is delivered over two days (8am – 4pm, 8 hours per day)
- Day 1
- The Car Detailing Industry – What is detailing? Enthusiasts vs. Professionals
- Concours and CarPro detailing products
- Detailing tools and equipment
- Safe car washing and decontamination
- Pre-Paint Correction steps
- Paint Correction Part 1
- Day 2
- Paint Correction Part 2
- Coating Application
- After Care
This program is designed to be highly interactive. The facilitator will adopt a student-centred, low-tech approach to learning. The facilitator will coach and facilitate participant learning through formal and informal assessment, classroom participation and practical skill application.
This program is delivered in four modules; each module aligned to the main learning objectives and assessment factors. Each module of this program has several parts and activities. Participants are expected to carry out activities individually.
The program facilitator will evaluate participant competence and skill level in the context of the individual activities and the related discussions. Any knowledge gaps will be identified and addressed during the program to ensure maximum learning experience.
Assessment Factors / Learning Objectives
- Knowledge of the car detailing industry
- Knowledge and understanding of Concours and CarPro’s Professional Detailing Products
- Understanding of the level of quality required to be an authorized Nova Pro or Finest installer
- Understanding of the different products, tools and equipment used in professional detailing
- Understanding and skilful application the products and equipment used in vehicle surface preparation
- Understanding and skilful application of the tools and techniques used in paint correction
- Understanding of the different factors affecting ceramic/glass paint coatings
- Understanding of the principles applied in applying and caring for the ceramic/glass coatings
- Knowledge and understanding of working efficiently, effectively, and safely
- Participants in this program are required to wear comfortable clothing and footwear and full cover closed shoe.
- Personal protective equipment will be supplied; however, participants may bring his/her own.
- Participants are required to answer questions and complete tasks as a means of assessing their readiness for certification