Advanced Paint Correction 202 (05/12)
Waxit Car Care- SKU:
On the 5th of December 2018, Held at Concours Detailing Centre (2/27 Moore Road, Airport West, 3042)
An advanced paint correction course designed for enthusiasts and professional detailers, to build on what is covered in RO Clinic 102.
This course is designed to further build on the fundamentals of paint correction exposing participants to more advanced products and equipment used in automotive paint correction as well as guided through the various methods and techniques required to achieve a higher level of paint correction utilised by industry professionals.
Upon completion of this course, participants will receive a $75 Online Coupon.
Please note that this is purely a training session. There will be no products for purchase, however an online coupon is given, and orders can be processed online.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at individuals who have previously completed the ‘Random Orbital Clinic 102’ or already have a basic knowledge and skill set in the area of automotive paint correction but wish to further both their knowledge and skills in a hands-on learning approach through proper guidance.
This course is delivered in one day over eight hours (8:30am – 4:30pm)
4 students maximum
This course is delivered in multiple modules; each aligned to the main learning objectives. These modules include Paint Inspection, Prepration and Lighting, Machine Polishers, Compounds and Pads, Diverse Substrates, Glass and Intricate Areas, Headlight Restoration and Sanding. Each module of this course will contain several parts and activities in which participants are expected to participate in and ask questions.
- Understanding and learning how to sufficiently prepare a vehicle’s paint for correction
- Understanding the importance of lighting and how to correctly use it
- Understanding and learning about various machine polishers and their diverse applications
- Understanding the differences of various compounds, pads and their influence on the results
- Understanding more advanced methods and techniques used to achieve a higher level of paint correction
- Understanding the differences of vehicle paint types and substrates
- Understanding the many factors that influence paint correction
- Understanding how to read and assess results and the importance of quality control and consistency