Advanced Interior Detailing 203 (28/02)
Waxit Car Care- SKU:
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
On the 28th of February 2019 from 9:00am - 3:00pm - held at Concours Detailing Centre (2/27 Moore Road, Airport West, 3042)
An advanced course for enthusiasts and professional detailers, focusing on interior detailing.
This course is designed to provide participants with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills of the advanced procedures, equipment and products involved with high quality automotive interior detailing. Attendants will be exposed to various interior cleaning equipment such as hot water extractors, steamers, pneumatic cleaning air tools, commercial grade vacuums and more. In addition, participants will be tutored in knowing how to tackle heavily soiled interiors and address situations such as sand, pet hair and certain stains and marks effecting car interiors
Each attendee will receive a $50 Online Coupon at the completion of the course.
Please note that this is purely a training session. There will be no products for purchase, however an online coupon is given, and orders can be processed online.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at individuals with the desire to gain a better insight and hands-on learning experience into the products, equipment and methods used by industry leading professionals to detail car interiors.
This course is delivered over 6 hours (8:30am – 2:30pm)
4 students maximum
This course is delivered in four modules; each aligned to the main learning objectives. These modules include Inspection, Assessment, Prepration and Plan - Dry Cleaning - Wet Cleaning - Dressing, Protecting and Finishing. Each module of this course will contain several parts and activities in which participants are expected to participate in and ask questions.
- Understanding the importance of working safely with adequate personal protection
- Understanding the products and equipment used in advanced interior detailing
- Understanding the methods and techniques used in advanced interior detailing
- Understanding how to assess a vehicle’s interior and how to appropriately proceed
- Understanding the various materials and surfaces found in an interior and how to best address them
- Understanding the various contaminants affecting interiors and how to best address them
- Understanding the importance of working in the least aggressive manner and minimising potential damage
- Understanding how to assess your results and the importance of quality and consistency throughout