CarPro HydroFoam is a pH Neutral wash designed to gently, yet effectively lift and remove dirt, whilst leaving a protective, and glossy layer on the surface.
Hydrofoam is a specially designed foaming solution that has been imbued with lifting lubricants and protective SiO2 resins that provide lubrication for a safe, pH neutral wash - whilst leaving glossy protective layer, that repels dirt, grime, and contaminants.
This amazing rich foam wash and sealant in one lifts the dirt whilst in the washing stage and then during the rinse phase an ultra-water-repellent coating is immediately formed.
This result is a durable silica shell that produces a brilliant shine that is incredibly easy to maintain. The "Hydroelectric bonding" function means the pressure from spraying with water accelerates the bonding of the glass like shell to the surface creating a unique glossy coat that is resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents while offering significant UV protection.
Usable on all surfaces, leaving a durable layer of up to 3 months.
- Wash and High Gloss sealant in one
- pH Neutral
- Gently lifts dirt
- Enhances the gloss, depth, and smoothness of your paint
- Easy to use
- Versatility: Use on many surfaces
- Dirt and Water repellency: Dirt and water are repelled from the surface
- Instant Vehicle Release: No cure time needed
- Less wiping: With no more wiping and buffing waxes or sealants on and off the paint there is less chance of scratches.
- UV Protection
- Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
- Gloss and Hydrophobic durability of 3 months or more
- Dilute 1:9 in Foam Cannon
- Foam surface (Do NOT allow to dry on surface)
- Wash with mitt (as usual) rinsing after each panel
- When the vehicle is finished rinse entire vehicle very well
- Dry the vehicle