Cleaning your wheels and tight areas around your vehicle has never been easier
Introducing wheel woollies plus 3 pack, the ultimate wheel cleaning tools. They are safe on any wheel finish, and the compressible wool allows for deep cleaning even in the most intricate of areas - whilst keeping your hands away from the wheel and contaminates while cleaning.
The Wheel Woolies Kit includes 3 sizes, each specifically designed for different jobs. The small brush is great for slim gaps that are difficult to get into, such as narrow spoke wheels. The medium brush can best be used in areas such as your vehicle’s engine, door jambs, air diffusers, etc. The large brush will effectively scrub deep within the wheels and the wheel walls of any automobile, no matter its size. The 18" Brush in the B Kit has a smaller 1 3/4" diameter brush head for aggressive use in smaller spaces compared to the 18" Large brush which has a 4" brush diameter.
The pack includes:
- Wheel Woolies Plus - Large 46cm (4x5") perfect for cleaning inside rims with large gaps between spokes, wheel arches and can be useful cleaning exhaust tips/pipes.
- Wheel Woolies Plus - Medium 46cm (1.875"x5") for cleaning inbetween brake calipers and the rims, in between small gaped rims and even in engine bays
- Wheel Woolies Plus - Small 20cm (1"x3") great cleaning in between close spoked wheels, in grills and other small areas.
A Kit: Includes 3 brushes sized 18”(4"OD)/12”(1 1/2"OD)/8”(1"OD)
B Kit: Includes 3 brushes sized 18”(4"OD)/18”(1 3/4"OD(/8”(1"OD)
- To use any Wheel Woolie, spray the wheel with the wheel cleaner of your choice.
- Then dip the Wheel Woolie into wash water and agitate the wheel.
- Rinse each wheel and dry it with a soft towel to avoid spotting.
After use, give the Wheel Woolie a good rinse and shake out the excess water. Leave to dry and store away.