NOVA WHEEL is an innovative wheel ceramic coating that has been imbued a strong siO2 resin to protect your wheels for years to come.
Nv NOVA Wheel Ceramic Coating is an intense, protective wheel coating that repels dirt, water, and contaminants from adhering to the wheel's surface. This means that brake dust, iron particles, and other nasty contaminants struggle to bond to the wheel's surface, making maintenance effortless.
Nv Wheel brings forth an incredible self-cleaning experience for your wheels. Dirty wheels can simply be cleaned through the use of a high-pressure hose alone, and in most cases without the need for agitation or the use of a dedicated wheel cleaner.
Nova Wheel lasts up to 2 years when applied properly to prepared surfaces.
- First begin by taking the wheels off (if possible) to coat the faces of the wheels and the barrel itself.
- Wash the wheel and ensure the wheel is completely decontaminated through the use of iron removers, clay bars and suitable lubricants.
- Undergo polishing if necessary to ensure the wheels are looking their best, and the surface is completely clean
- Apply the coating onto a suede applicator (4-5 drops initially, and then approximately 3 drops from that point onwards).
- Let the coating cure onto the wheel for a maximum time of 45 seconds, and then level with a short pile microfiber cloth (such as BREEZE)