Shine Supply Beadlock Pro Marine Coating
Shine Supply- SKU:
Durable Sio2 protection for your watercraft!
Beadlock Pro Marine Ceramic Coating creates a hard-sacrificial barrier which shields your watercraft from the abuse coming from the sun and other harsh elements.
Beadlock Pro Marine Ceramic Coating contains SiO2 (silica dioxide) which is the primary component of glass and is what gives the glass its strength and hardness. This integrated SiO2 technology makes this product far more durable and hydrophobic than any wax or sealant offering durability of years, not months.
Product may be used on gel coats, boat bumper rails, metal surfaces, glass and painted plastic surfaces.
- Shake Beadlock Pro well. Apply directly onto the applicator pad and spread product evenly onto the surface.
- Product will have an “oil slick/rainbow” look to it as it begins to dry. This effect should begin within seconds. Give it a minimum of 60 seconds to set up and then remove using a clean microfiber towel.
- The coating will have some slight resistance when you wipe. This slight resistance lets you know it’s ready for removal. If you have difficulty removing the product, you waited too long.
- Using an additional towel, lightly wipe over the area again to ensure product is even and level on the surface.
- Once you have wiped with the second towel the coating will begin to “set-up”. Do not go back into an area minutes later and re-wipe or you could cause streaking.
Always use Shine Supply Aftermath water spot remover/detail spray immediately after docking the boat. This will quickly remove the water spots and hydrate the coating.
Use Shine Supply Wake-Up ceramic cleaner wax to revive the coating and build up additional protection.