A rich snow foam that can be used with a foam gun as a pre-wash for all vehicles.
AutoGlym Polar Blast is a snow foam that can be applied using a pressure washer or foam gun as a pre-wash stage. It covers the vehicle in a rich blanket of foam that clings to paintwork to gently loosen dirt and heavy soiling prior to hand washing.
This process greatly reduces the risk of scratches and swirl marks in the handwashing stage as most of the dirt/grime has already been removed.
Its pH neutral formulation will not remove any existing layers of polish or wax. Available in a 2.5L.
- Ensure the paint and wheels are cool to the touch prior to starting
- Polar Blast can be used at various dilutions depending on the density of foam desired. A good starting point is 100ml product to 500ml water in your foaming bottle.
- Spray Polar Blast onto the vehicle, starting at the bottom, ensuring all exterior surfaces are covered, including glass and wheels.
- Leave Polar Blast time to dwell and loosen dirt for up to 5-10 minutes, although do not allow it to dry on.
- Finally, rinse thoroughly from the bottom up.