CarPro Iron X Paste 150ml
Yet another innovation from the wizards at CarPro. Iron X Paste is a powerful iron filling remover that is effective against even the toughest and most stubborn stains on wheel surfaces.
Airborne chemical compounds and ferrous (iron-containing) particles penetrate automotive paint and create corrosive compounds that eat into the paint's sub-layers. Detailing clay removes the particles but it doesn't remove their effects - corrosion may already be creeping under the paint's surface.
Iron X Paste opens up the paint's pores to release iron particles and to neutralise the caustic compounds that have developed as a result of the particle. In one step, you can eliminate the cause and its effects. Put an immediate stop to paint damage before it's too late.
- Clings to vertical surfaces easily.
- Long dwell time, work as long as required to remove stubborn deposits.
- Acid-free, and pH neutral (pH 6-7).
- Safe for use on aluminum, chrome, anodized, alloy, or clear coated wheels.
- Effective on all car surfaces, will not deteriorate clear coat.
- IronX paste prevents the spread of iron-related damage & helps to protect the paint.
- Do not let Iron X paste dry
- Avoid use in direct sunlight
- Do not use on brake calipers, chrome, bare metal parts, wheel balancing weights, or touch-up repairs.
- Less is more - A little amount will go a long way.
- Apply Iron X Paste to the contaminated area
- Wait 5-6 minutes for a full reaction
- Thoroughly rinse
- Wipe clean with microfiber towel