HydrO2 is a touchless/wipeless sealant in a concentrate that allows for the protection on all surfaces using a pressure washer or hose.
CarPro HydrO2 is an innovative sealant that doesn't require wiping, or applying, and is safe to use on all surfaces. With its unique touchless/wipeless systems, those hard to reach areas are suddenly accessible and the whole process becomes a lot easier, efficient and more effective.
HydrO2 instils a protective layer onto the surface that repels contaminants and creates an extreme hydrophobic effect on the surface. It improves the gloss of the vehicle immensely and creates maintenance to be effortless.
HydrO2 is a concentrate that needs to be diluted to become efficient and effective. If you are looking for something that is "ready to go" straight away, then check out the LITE version here.
- HydrO2 has an extremely good cost/performance ratio. With only 40ml of product required to complete an average size sedan, including all paint, glass, trim and wheels.
- Apply to areas that were previously inaccessible or not cost effective to treat such as the undercarriage, wheel wells, door jambs, in between seals and more.
- Safe on all surfaces.
- High dirt and water repellency.
- No curing time required.
- No wiping means less time to apply, increase productivity and profitability.
- UV resistant
- Gloss enhancing coating layer
- High chemical resistance and protection from industrial fallout
- Up to 6 months of durability
- Do not apply HydrO2 in the sun or to a hot surface! Applying in direct sunlight will lead to streaks that do not wipe off easily.
- Wash vehicle thoroughly to remove any dirt from the vehicle using CarPro Iron X Snow Soap for best results
- Surface must be well cleaned from soap residue left with water.
- Dilute 1 part HydrO2 to 6-10 parts water. A spray bottle is suggested for fast and easy application.
- Spray a fine mist of diluted HydrO2 on a single panel of a vehicle and rinse immediately.
- Time between application of the product and rinsing should be no more than one minute.
- Immediately rinse well with strong water pressure to produce agitation on the surface and create a well formed coating.
- Finish by "flood rinsing" the vehicle without a spray nozzle to push all the water off from the top down.
- Dry any remaining water by blowing off or with a clean microfiber waffle weave towel.