CarPro Iron X Snow Soap is a highly concentrated and effective cleaning formulation, suitable for cleaning all types of paintwork.
With its unique triple action, Snow Soap is ideal as a preparation step for coatings or waxes to deep clean and exfoliate iron contamination from the paint. It also is a competent clay lubricant that can be used in conjunction with CarPro 3 clays to tackle both mechanical and chemical decontamination in one easy step.
Suitable for metal, glass, plastics, and rubbers with the additional benefit of being able to remove ferrous iron deposits from all painted surfaces.
Snow soap is also an ideal periodical maintenance wash for the entire CQuartz Coating range by CarPro.
- Ideal Clay Lubricant, Iron Remover
- As a Car Wash (up to 1:8 Dilution for light iron removal)
- Use on paint, glass, wheels, headlights, trim and PPF
- pH Neutral
- Ideal for maintaining CQuartz Coatings
- Do not allow to dry on surface.
- Avoid use in direct sunlight or on hot surfaces.
- Wash your hands well after use
- Can be irritant to the eyes & skin. Use of PPE is recommended (e.g. Nitrile Gloves).
- Avoid using on fabric
Note: Iron X Snow Soap will affect oil-based waxes by approx. 50%