Clearcut is an extremely fast acting cutting compound that allows defects to be removed easily and quickly. Save time with this new unique fast and heavy cutting compound.
CarPro have spent years developing a more aggressive, and fast acting cutting compound. With an already successful line of compounds and polishes, Clearcut is again pushing the boundary of abrasive technology, innovating the market with a new rapid cutting formulation.
Clearcut is definitely a time saver. Its sheer aggression allows you to quickly get rid of defects safely and effectively, and can even finish down to a perfect level on some combinations and paints.
Clearcut is made up of extremely fast acting liquid abrasives built from the ground up specializing in efficiency, performance, and speed. Clearcut contains no fillers whatsoever and is a pure cutting compound.
Paving the wave for new technology, Clearcut also has an abstract method for application. Clearcut benefits from using a little bit more compound than usual, and starting off with minimal or no pressure, and then adding a little bit of pressure later in the abrasive cycle!
- Next-Gen Compound
- Rapid cut
- No filling agents
- Low dusting
- Removes p1000 grit and up
- Body shop safe
- Compatible with both Dual Action and Rotary machine
- Compatible with a variety of foam, microfiber, and wool pads
- Prime (clean dry pad) with a very thin worked in layer of compound and add an additional 3-4 pea sized drops of product
- Spread product across section
- Raise speed to HIGH speed with LOW pressure
- Use MINIMAL pressure for first 2-3 passes increasing pressure with each pass
- Increase pressure with each pass, finishing down with heavier pressure
- When scratches are gone or polish has been worked through, wipe clean with a microfiber towel
- Clean pad
- Move to next section -> Apply 6 - 8 pea size drops to pad and repeat steps 2-7.