CarPro Cquartz Lite
Cquartz LITE is a new innovative coating from CarPro that features all the benefits of their coatings with an incredibly easy application. Available in a kit, or just by itself!
CarPro developed Cquartz Lite (150mL) for those that aren’t quite ready to make the jump into the professional range coatings but still want to experience the benefits of the Industry leading professional-strength coatings that CarPro offers.
CQuartz Lite bridges the gap between less effective traditional sealant technology in both cost, and ease of application. This gives you performance comparable to signature CarPro coatings, whilst being effortless to use. With an expertly developed combination of Sio2 and Tio2 particles with over 45% solid materials, Cquartz Lite will confidently perform all season round.
CQuartz Lite is effective on all exterior surfaces of your car including the paintwork, plastics, wheels, and glass (except windscreen), like your other favorite CQuartz products, CQuartz Lite is also matte safe!
- Repels environmental contaminants (such as iron, bug splatter, and dirt)
- Amazing aesthetic enhancement, intense gloss, and ultimate wet-look
- Makes your vehicle much easier to maintain
- Resistance to harmful chemicals (ph 3-12 range resistance)
- Resistant to harmful UV Rays
- Incredible water beading properties (contact angle of 110 degrees)
- Make sure the surface is clean and fully decontaminated. Use CarPro Iron X, Tar X, and clay the surface to ensure all contamination is removed.
- Use Carpro Eraser (or similar) to remove residue and oils before application. Make sure the surface is cool and dry. You may wish to polish the surface with Essence or Reflect to create higher gloss before using Eraser or to ensure maximum durability.
- Apply 10-12 drops on a microfiber applicator; apply the product evenly to one small area of roughly 24x24” / 60cm x 60cm with complete coverage and an even layer.
- Use a high-quality microfiber to remove any excess. CQuartz Lite does not need to be left to cure on the surface so it should be removed immediately. Check well with an appropriate light source to ensure you remove any high spots or residues.
- For a limited time after application, high spots that were not removed immediately can be corrected by applying more CQuartz Lite on that area and wiping off immediately.
- After the paint is free of residue, leave to cure for 4 hours prior to getting wet. Any water drops during the first 48h should be removed before drying to prevent water spots. We also recommend the use of Carpro Reload 1 hour after application to protect from water spots during the first 48h
- 1x CQuartz Lite 150ml Bottle
- 2x Microfibre Applicator Mitts
- 1x CarPro 2Face Microfibre Towel
- 1x Instruction Manual
Single: 150ml Bottle Only