Lake Country Pad Washer 3000
Lake Country- SKU:
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
The System 3000D™ with Aqua-Clean Technology is a self-contained cleaning system featuring a user controlled pump, a removable catch basin and a replaceable filter. Easy and effective to use for all types of pads and most polishers. This water-saving unit is perfect for applications where cleaner pads with less contamination are essential.
System 3000D™ Features:
* The first self-contained pad cleaning system that filters and recycles cleaning solution to continuously reduce
* Works with Random Orbital, DA, Rotary polishers
* Works with all sizes and types of pads - wool and foam from 3" to 9"
* Positive displacement pump lets user control flow of cleaning solution
* Environmentally friendly - uses only 1.6 gallons of water (50% less than other pad washers)
* Works with other cleaning accessories - bonnets, applicators, wash mitts, etc.
* Uses the power of the polisher to agitate and clean pads
Additional Important Features:
* Closed top design keeps operator clean when spin-drying pads
* Fluted wash plate cleans effectively without damaging pads
* Molded with 100% polypropylene & glass-filled nylon
* German engineered positive displacement pump
* Unit weighs less than 20 pounds (with 1.6 gallons)
Easy to Operate:
Simply fill the pail to the desired level with clean water, add one packet of Snappy-Clean Boost™ powder, open the covers and insert the soiled pad attached to the polisher. Run the polisher while pressing repeatedly on the wash plate. The pressing action will activate the pump and draw the cleaning solution from the bottom of the pail into the pad. Use the power of the polisher to agitate and clean the pad and to control the amount of solution brought into the pad. The dirty solution and contaminants will drain into the catch basin where it can be filtered and reused or discarded when the basin is full. Spin-dry the pad inside the unit to complete the cleaning cycle.
Choose from three operating modes for different cleaning levels:
Three operating modes depending on the operator's preference for maintaining the cleaning solution:
1. Filtered - the cleaning solution is continuously recycled through a replaceable 10 micron filter at the bottom of the catch basin. The filtered cleaning solution drains to the bottom of the pail for repeated cleanings.
2. Captured - the catch basin retains the dirty solution without the use of a filter. Simply fill the pail to the bottom of the catch basin (1.6 gallons), close the drains on the basin, then discard the dirty solution when the basin is full.
3. Standard - remove catch basin and use full pail until cleaning solution needs to be replaced.