CarPro Glass Polishing Pad
A specifically designed pad that allows you to efficiently, and quickly rid defects out of glass surfaces.
Remove scratches and heavy water spotting from glass with this synthetic Glass Polishing Pad and a glass polish, such as CarPro Ceriglass.
These pads can be used both on Rotary and Random Orbital.
Use LITTLE TO NO PRESSURE and observe the glass temperature often. An additional spray of water may be required to keep the glass temperature down.
- Attach to a velcro backing plate on a Dual Action Polisher or Rotary Polisher (check out "Buffing Machines" for more information and options).
- Prime pad with CarPro Ceriglass, or appropriate Glass Polish
- Work a 30x30cm section
- Begin working polish on low speed
- Apply more polish if needed or a spray of water on pad to re-activate lubricants
- When satisfied with defect removal, stop polishing and use a Glass Cleaner to remove any residue
- Protect your finish with CarPro Reload, NOVA Glass, or other suitable coatings
Note: Do not overheat the glass. Use a spray bottle with water to lower the glass temperature while polishing and check the area constantly while polishing.