Nv NOVA GLASS Ceramic Coating is an ultra-hydrophobic windscreen coating that fuses with the glass to create a bond greater than the traditional coating.
The coating is not affected by the abrasion from windscreen wipers which allows the coating to last around 1 year. The droplets start flying off at around 30-35km/h & in most cases windscreen wipers aren’t even needed while driving.
- Ensure glass has been properly prepared & decontaminated
- Make sure there are no oils & residue on the surface before applying using Nv Clarity
- Apply 3-4 drops onto your suede applicator and work the product in a 40x40cm - applying up & down, and then side to side for complete coverage
- Wait 5-10 minutes before wiping off any residue and leveling the coating
- Make sure you don't overlap areas the best you can when applying