CarPro ClayLube is a new innovative lubricant that offers a non-stick formula for ease of use. This new solution will reduce the chances of marring on the paint and can be utilised as a clay or sanding lubricant.
ClayLube is a new lubrication solution that has been infused with a special mixture of solvents and surfactants that are designed to reduce surface friction whilst sanding, polishing or claying automotive surfaces. The non-stick formula offers enough viscosity to reduce marring and any chance of damaging the paint. ClayLube also contains no gloss enhancers, or protective polymers and is easy to remove with a wash or simply an Eraser wipe down.
- Non-stick formula for ease of use
- Reduces chance of marring on automotive surfaces
- New innovative technology that provides simple and easy, quality lubrication
- Dilute to suit purpose and tool
- Shake Well
- Spray over the sanding disc, or clay bar and over the work area
- Begin sanding or claying, keep surface lubricated
- Wipe off once complete or wash as needed
- Do not allow to dry on surface