Restore your trim. Available for Grey and Black trims.
Shine Supply Trim Paint is a unique water-based trim "paint" for your exterior grey or black trims. This is not a "quick fix" gel or dressing, this is an actual paint that is designed to work with automotive trim.
When applied, Trim Paint soaks into the top layer of dead trim and restores its rich color. You will be left with a strong healthy layer of plastic and paint which guarantees you fresh-looking durable results.
If you are tired of looking at your damaged trim and have gotten zero results from other trim products, Trim Paint is the solution.
- Shake well
- Wear gloves, the product will stain
- Make sure trim is free from any residue by wiping with something like Throwback paint cleanser or CarPro Eraser
- Apply a generous amount of Trim Paint to a suitable microfiber or foam applicators such as TIDE
- Make one pass over the surface similar to how you would apply paint to a wall
- Do not rub or use circular motions
- Your first coat will be dry to the touch within a few minutes and then apply a second coat using the same method
- You may apply Trim Shine/Trim Shield immediately after the Trim Paint and use it for maintenance as well
- Do not apply in direct sunlight. Last about 90-120 days with proper maintenance.