CarPro Gloss Pad
A unique, versatile, and open cell foam pad that finishes down to an incredible gloss level on a variety of different paint systems.
The CarPro Gloss Pad is an innovative finishing pad that is best used with a finishing compound. The pad itself is made of an open cell polurethane foam, which makes it exceptionally good at finishing down to a high gloss on all paint systems on either a Dual Action, or Rotary machine.
The dense urethane inter later provides the ability to easily maintain balance, and pressure even over curved areas. This design also allows it to absorb vibration before it reaches the polishing surface, further improving performance.
If you are after that perfect finish, then utilising the CarPro Gloss Pad will allow you to achieve the ultimate wet look.
- Extreme Gloss Pads for Intense Reflections!
- Super Soft open cell Japanese foam
- Dense Foam Urethane Interlayer
- Bevel profile
- High strength adhesive
- Fabricated in: Japan
- Assembled in: China
- Polishing Face Material: Open cell Polyurethane
- Polishing Face Diameter: 5 1/2"
- Hook & Loop Diameter: 4 7/8"
- Total thickness: 1 1/4"
- Color: White
- Polishing Foam: 3/4" Thick (White)
- Dense Urethane Interlayer: 3/8" Thick (Blue)
- Velcro Color: White
- Cut: 1/8 (Light)
- Finish: 8/8 (Glossy)