A low lint Wool Pad with a foam interface that offers exceptional cutting ability on all machines & pad types.
The Lake Country Low Lint pads are a knitted prewashed lambswool which is matted to a foam interface for maximum comfort, performance and overall great user experience. Significant testing has gone into the design and specifics to maximise this wool pads peak performance on any machine.
The foam interface makes this pad feel fantastic on both Rotary and DA machines. This pad works great on all paint systems to remove oxidation, scratches, swirls and waterspots. It has a very high cutting ability, and can actually finish down to quite a high level on some harder paint systems.
This pad is used for heavy compounding, and brings fourth superior cutting abilities compared to both foam and microfiber.
- Knitted prewashed lambswool matted to a foam interface
- Fantastic cutting ability
- Foam interface allows for maximum comfort, performance and overall feel/experience
- Can be used on all paint systems
- Can be used with either Rotary or DA machines