Rupes TA50 Orbital Sander/Polisher (AIR)
The Rupes TA50 is an orbital sander and the big brother to the LD30. It is used to address slightly larger and more severe paint defects such as sanding fresh paint runs and dust as well as compounding and polishing automotive paint along thinner and harder to access panel areas.
Weighing only a mere 650 grams but reaching speeds up to 1500 RPM, the TA50 is truly a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Coupled with a 50mm backing plate and a 3mm orbital throw, this little pneumatic sander is more than capable of removing the most severe paint defects with ease.
Its small and manoeuvrable design allows the user to reach almost any area of a vehicle and its powerful, yet precise paint correction ability allows for speedy and exceptional results.
The TA50 is a must have tool for workshop detailers and body shop professionals who do have an adequate air compressor to make use of this amazing and invaluable air tool that is equally fantastic at machine sanding as it is at paint polishing and correction.
- Orbit 15 mm
- High efficiency motor with high torque delivered
- Unique design and ergonomic control lever for a safe and comfortable handling
- On board service spanner for a quick tool servicing
- Swivelling air outlet silencer designed for low noise level with no performance losses
- Special punched back-up pad to dissipate the polishing overheating with M6 bolt
- Backing Size - 75mm
- Weight - 0.650KG
- Max Air Consumption - 320 L/min
- Orbit - 15mm