Shine Supply Beadlock Wheel & Suspension Ceramic Coating creates a hard sacrificial barrier on your wheels and suspension which shields the abuse coming from brake dust, dirt and UV rays.
Beadlock contains SiO2 (silica dioxide) which is the primary component of glass and is what gives glass strength and hardness, but unlike glass we have blended in a proprietary formulation of elastic polymers, which allow the microscopic surface to flex. With this blended SiO2 chemistry BEADLOCK provides a far more durable and hydrophobic layer than any wax or sealant because it cures as a hardened layer of protection while maintaining the ability to absorb impacts and flex with the surface it's applied to.
This easy-to-apply coating is specifically designed to protect your wheels and suspension components from the unique conditions they see both on and off-road. Whether you simply cruise the pavement or get down in the dirt Beadlock ceramic coating can take the abuse. Safe for all finishes including raw metals, chrome, powder coat, anodized and painted surfaces.
- Clean the surface thoroughly with Throw Back paint cleanser.
- Shake Beadlock well. Apply some solution to an applicator pad.
- Spread product using the coating applicator pad. Product will begin to "rainbow" within seconds.
- Give it 45-60 seconds to set up and remove using a clean microfiber towel.
- Use an additional towel or flip the included towel inside out to ensure product is even on the surface.