Create the look you want.
Whether you prefer a high gloss or satin finish, Decked Out is a concentrated dressing aimed at giving your tires and fender wells the look of perfection. Its water-based formula acts as a conditioner for your tires and inner-fender plastics instead of just coating them in a shiny goop.
Once your tires have soaked in Decked Out, they will be dry to the touch and non-greasy. You no longer have to worry about "flinging" tire dressing down the side of your car or truck after conditioning your tires. All of the shine and color is locked into the rubber, not just sitting on top.
Directions and Dilutions
Dilute with water to create your desired look
- 1:1 = High Gloss
- 2:1 = Satin Finish
Use regularly to protect your tires and always maintain that "Decked Out" look!
- Dilute to your liking and shake well.
- Spray Decked Out on to your applicator and generously apply to your tires.
- Let the product soak into your tires.
- After a few minutes, you may need to take your applicator and quickly wipe the tires a second time to even out any blotching or spotting.
- Once Decked Out is dry, you can come back with a towel and remove any residue that your tires did not soak in.
- This step will vary depending on the amount of product used and the condition of your tires.
- If your tires are extremely dry, you have oversized tires, or would like a very high gloss, you can spray Decked Out onto your tires instead of wiping it on.