Powerful citrus cleaning ability, deep cleaning car seats, fabric, upholstery, carpets & more!
Experience the powerful citrus magic of Shine Supply's ultimate carpet & upholstery cleaners!
As one of the best car upholstery cleaners on the market, our carpet & upholstery cleaner effortlessly rejuvenates your car's interior, making the task of deep cleaning your car seats, carpets & other upholstery surfaces a breeze.
Unlike many other carpet cleaners, Shine Supply's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner stands out with incredible performance, leaving behind no chemical residue or unpleasant odours. Your car's interior will be plush, refreshed, and smelling great.
Dilute this carpet and upholstery cleaner 4:1 with water in a spray bottle for general light-to-medium duty cleaning, or 3:1 for heavy-duty cleaning.
This product can work it's magic on both light and stubborn stains on car interior seats, car carpets, fabric upholstery & other tough interior surfaces. It can be used with a simple spray & wipe application, or utilises with a carpet & upholstery brush, steamer, extractor & other tools!
Overall, Shine Supply Carpet & Upholstery cleaner is incredibly versatile, and a fantastic choice if you are serious about interior cleaning on fabric, seats, carpets & upholstery. Discover why we consider this product to be one of the best automotive upholstery cleaners today!
To learn more about the Shine Supply carpet, upholstery & stain removal system, check out the video below:
- Concentrated formula
- Powerful citrus-based fabric cleaner.
- Designed with low foaming aspects to ensure safe cleaning when using with a carpet extractor.
- Brightens fabric.
- Leaves behind zero residues that can cause re-soiling.
- Citrus based for strong, effective cleaning
- Compatible with carpet extractors.
- Works awesome on carpet stains at home also!
- Dilute the product 4:1 for general light/medium duty cleaning, or 3:1 for heavier duty cleaning in a suitable spray bottle
- Spray the product onto the desired carpet, fabric, seat or upholstery surface
- Agitate the product and work the product in with a microfiber cloth, or a carpet & upholstery brush
- Tools such as an extractor, Tornador or steamer can also be utilised with this product
- Wipe off any excess residue with a microfiber cloth, and vacuum/extract any excess product if necessary