Feed Your Leather.
Replenish your leather with a product that will truly soften and condition it.
Shine Supply Leather Conditioner is fortified with real lanolin and beeswax. These are the absolute best ingredients to properly condition and extend the life of your leather. Just a few treatments a year can add years of health to your seats.
If you neglect your leather, it’s more likely to fade, stain, and develop cracks. Like any other part of your vehicle, your leather needs to be properly taken care of or it will begin to show signs of wear and fatigue. Leather Conditioner makes it easy to keep your seats looking and feeling new.
Fall in love with your leather all over again!
- Always clean your leather with a leather cleaner or mild all-purpose cleaner before conditioning.
- Shake well.
- Pour a small amount on a clean towel or applicator.
- Thoroughly work the product into the leather.
- Remove any excess with a clean towel.
- Very dry or neglected leather may need multiple treatments.