The Waxit Paint Thickness Gauge (PTG) is an innovative tool that allows you to accurately measure the thickness of your painted surfaces.
The Waxit PTG is an integral type gauge that is suitable for single-hand operation, allowing for a large probe to be used to measure surfaces. The larger contact surface area allows for great stability, enabling users to get continuous, valid, and reliable measurements.
The PTG measures all painted ferrous and non ferrous surfaces (i.e metal and aluminium).
- Measuring Range: 0~1250 um / 0~50mil
- Display: 4 digits, 10mm LCD
- Resolution: 0.1 um (0~99.9um) / 1 um (over 100um)
- Accuracy: ±1~3%n or 2.5 um or 0.1mil
- Minimal surface: F Type convex1.5 mm / concave 25 mm / NF Type convex 3 mm / concave 50mm
- Size: 120x63x25 mm
- Power Supply: 2x1.5vAAA Um-4 Battery
- Weight: 90 g (Not including batteries)
- 12 Month Warranty.