303 Aerospace Protectant
A fantastic protectant for any rubber, vinyl, and plastic that works on your interior and exterior. Aerospace Protectant provides excellent UV protection that usually lasts 1-2 months.
303’s Aerospace Protectant offers one of the most versatile, yet powerful UV protectants on the market. It is silicone/petroleum free – preventing drying, cracking and fading which may be caused by the sun.
Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, the new 303® Automotive Protectant provides superior UV protection for any rubber, vinyl, and plastic surfaces of your vehicle, such as your dashboard, windshield wiper blades, and even your tires. Unlike many protectants that leave greasy residues, 303® Automotive Protectant dries to a clear matte finish without that sticky, shiny slick feeling.
303® Automotive Protectant not only protects against fading, discoloration and cracking from harmful UV rays but repels dust and stains, too. Simply spray on and wipe dry for a beautiful, matte finish. Best of all, each application will last up to 30-45 days.
Great for use on a variety of surfaces such as vinyl, plastics, synthetic & natural rubber, leather, glass, PVC, gel coat & fiberglass. Ideal for use on your dashboard, other vinyl/leather interior surfaces of your car, tires, windshield wiper blades and more! Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
Also available is the dedicated Outdoor Protectant, available in 1L and 3.78L.
The outdoor protectant is designed in the same way as the normal Aerospace protectant, however it is more suited for outdoor surfaces, partcularly around the home whether it be for Patio furniture or Pool covers. The Outdoor protectant will suit your outdoor needs.
- Keeps surfaces looking newer, and lasting longer
- Provides superior UV protection to prevent cracking & fading
- Leaves a dry, matte finish – no oily or greasy feel
- Helps repel dust, lint, and staining
- Protects vinyl, rubber & plastics
- Brightens surfaces
- Make sure the surface is clean and dry before using it.
- Spray product directly onto the surface, or spray onto microfiber to apply.
- Wipe dry with a clean, dry microfiber towel. Use a wet towel to remove any excess.
- Evaluate your results. Extra buffing may be required for optimal results. It is recommended to re-treat every 30-45 days.