Carpro Fabric 2.0 is a powerful fabric coating that is specially formulated to protect your cars fabric and upholstery from dirt, grime, and stains. This product is safe for use on all fabric types and is easy to use, making it the perfect solution for keeping your car's interior looking like new.
CQUARTZ Fabric 2.0 is a next-generation fabric coating that is an improvement of its renowned predecessor. Unlike traditional coatings that can make fabrics stiff and clog the weave, preventing breathability, CQUARTZ Fabric 2.0 uses nanoparticles that are small enough to attach to individual fibres, providing superior performance without sacrificing the look, feel, or comfort of the fabric. The coating can be used on any type of material and is highly effective on convertible soft tops.
'In CQ Fabric 2.0, we’ve increased performance, while focusing heavily on the ease and comfort of application. We’ve minimised levels of VOCs and cut down drying times by a factor of 8! Fabric’s harsh solvent odors have also been removed.'
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting protection (up to 12 months)
- Can be used on an array of fabric surfaces (convertible tops, fabric seats, headliners, fabric wheel wells, upholstery, carpets, floor mats, seatbelts, etc.)
- Repels water/stains
- Resists abrasion and fading
- UV Resistant
- Low VOC
- Clean the surface meticulously and make sure the surface is free from dirt, dust, and oils. Can use a suitable interior cleaner for this.
- Shake the bottle, and then Spray the fabric onto the surface evenly, work into fabric with a sponge.
- After spraying, level the product with a foam or suede applicator (something that isn't going to absorb the product), to allow for even coating.
- Let the surface cure for 3 hours without water contact.