CarPro ECH2o Concentrate
Ech2O is an innovative waterless cleanser and gloss-enhancer that safely cleans, and glosses a variety of exterior surfaces with ease!
CarPro Ech2O is a new waterless wash & detailer that has been built on 2 years of research and development by CarPro. Based on a SiO2 framework, the solution safely cleans any exterior surface, and also leaves an incredible gloss & reflection.
The secret to the safe cleansing abilities provided by EcH2o is a combination of its modified high gloss SiO2 component and its innate cleansing abilities, which easily removes dust and light dirt whilst leaving behind a wet, glass-like surface! The finish left by EcH2o mimics the incredible properties that have become synonymous with CarPro SiO2 sealants and CQuartz coatings throughout the years!
In conjunction with a quality microfiber towel, the lubricants aid in safely removing the larger particles from the surface while the remnants of the EcH2o solution become an active cleaner across the surface and begin to loosen any particulates that were left behind. Before the final step (noted in the product directions) the solution may dry to a fine haze indicating it is ready to wipe off any remaining product effortlessly!
- High Gloss SiO2 Hybrid Detail Spray
- Incredible waterless wash!
- Also excels at rinse-less, & clay lubricant
- Safely cleans without swirls
- Works great even in direct sun
- Eco Friendly
- Amazing on chrome
- Excellent on rubber and plastic trim - Does not stain
- Fast & Easy
- Versatile, works well on many materials
- Works great on both coated and un-coated vehicles
- 500ml makes up to 2 Gallons of (1:15) Waterless Spray
- 500ml makes up to 3 1/4 Gallons of Quick Detailer (1:25)
- 500ml makes up to 5 1/4 Gallons of Clay Lubricant (1:40)
- 500ml makes up to 26 1/2 Gallons of Rinse-less Wash (1:200)
- Shake well and dilute 1:15 ~ 1:25
- Spray, spread, and wipe off completely
- Shake well and dilute 1:5 ~ 1:15
- Spray liberally across one entire panel
- Lightly wipe with CarPro BOA towel flipping towel to fresh sides often
- Spray once more across panel surface
- Using a fresh BOA towel wipe surface removing remainder of dust and dirt
- Move to next panel, repeat steps 2-5, and continue around vehicle
- Final wipe entire vehicle with a fresh clean towel as needed
- Shake well and dilute 1:40
- Spray onto the surface to lubricate the Clay Bar.